Retirement Plan Info
FCMM makes it easy for churches and ministries to offer retirement benefits to their employees at good value with a range of choices.
Operating as a 403(b)(9) church retirement income account plan, we offer a variety of investment options, whereby participants can manage their own account or benefit from the professional management of collective funds.
- Sources of Contributions (EmployER or EmployEE)
- Retirement Plan 2023 Contribution Limits
- Changing Investments Within the Retirement Plan
- What are "Roth" Contributions?
- What Could be Better than a Roth? - Considering Roth-designated Funds vs Housing Allowance
- Enrollment Packet (Form 00)
- Enrollment Procedures (Form 23)
- Updating Personal Information
- Investment Options (Form 31)
- Understanding Option C Lifetime Fund: The Steady Approach
- Option C Rate for 2023
- Performance Report for 2022 (Form 40)
- Summary Plan (Form 38)
- Fees (Form 41)
- Required Minimum Distributions - Update 2021 & 2023
- ALL Retirement Plan Forms and Documents
- How do I?